Outer Banks Property Management Services
At Elan Vacations, we understand that each homeowner has different needs when it comes to property management of their Outer Banks vacation rental home. Therefore, we can customize a program that fits YOUR NEEDS!
What Sets Elan Vacations Property Management Above the Rest?
- Guest fees are charged to the guest not the owner
- Owner receives the advertised rent...no built-in fees
- Personal communication - no answering service
- Lower commission rate when you bring the guest to us
- No mark-up for services provided by outside vendors
- Professionally licensed agents trained to service your property with knowledge and expertise
- Elan owners are always available
- Established list of renters with years of positive track records
- You choose your vendors
- In-house maintenance, housekeeping and pool & spa staff
- Satisfied owners. Satisfied guests.
If you own a vacation rental or are looking to buy one, then you may be worried about who will manage and rent it—this is a hard decision, especially if you live some distance away. Elan Vacations management services offer you a complete solution for all of your vacation property needs. Our services are targeted toward assisting you in taking care of your vacation home and obtaining the best financial benefit from it.
Management Fee Includes
- Cleaning and bed making after guest departure
- Marketing the home (web, print and media)
- Virtual Floor Plans – share in cost and annual hosting
- Renter beach bag
- Weekly weekend customer appreciation BBQ
- Basic Maintenance Plan
- Virtual Floor Plan
- Linens & Towels
Additional benefits with Elan Vacations
- No mark up on outside vendor repairs
- Free off-season security checks
- Free outside water turn-off in winter
- 6 months of A/C filter changes included in maintenance plan
- Standard light bulb replacements included in maintenance plan
- No keyless entry, we like to see who's renting your home
If you would like more information about our property management program, please contact Theresa at (866) 760-3526 or email@example.com
Customized VRBO Management Programs
Èlan Vacations understands that every homeowner is unique in their property management requirements. Consequently, we have developed a program that can be customized to meet each homeowners needs. Beginning with a commission rate that ranges between 5 - 10 %, you can then add on the options below to build your program.
- Weekly Cleaning after Guest Departure
- Weekly Linens & Towels and Bed Making
- Basic Maintenance Program
- Additional Marketing
The Benefits to teaming up with Èlan Vacations
- Lease Preparation and Accounting Services
- Convenient Check-In Location for your Guests
- Call Center for Problems and After Hours Emergencies
- Damage Inspection & Damage Claims
- Beach Bag Starter Kit and Complimentary Weekend BBQ
- Optional Travel Insurance for Guest Peace of Mind
If you would like more information about a customized management program, please contact Theresa at (866) 760-3526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pristine Pool & Spa Service
Pristine Pool & Spa is an affiliate company of Elan Vacations. We can manage your investment rental property while maintaining your pool and spa equipment. Whether you have a hot tub only, a combo or a pool only, Pristine Pool & Spa will perform a mid-week clean and chemical check (during occupied weeks only). We will do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety and cleanliness of your pool and/or hot tub.
Weekly Services Include
- Hot Tub and pool readied by first rental. Hot Tubs are considered year round if home is available for rent.
- Change-over and mid-week cleaning/vacuuming during occupied weeks.
- Weekly safety and service check during unoccupied weeks.
- All chemicals included (except stain treatment).
- Close and winterize hot tub after last rental of season.
- Close & winterize pool at end of season. Open pool at the beginning of the season.
- Authorized/mandatory repairs billed at a reduced hourly rate.
How to decide which property management services are best for you.
When you are thinking about how you will manage the rental of your vacation home, you have to choose which management style will work best for you: Professional Property Management, Rent By Owner or a Combination of the two.
The 10 question quiz below has been created to help you find which management style works best for you. Please respond to each question with a score of 1 to 10 for each question below. "10" means you or the agency can definitely do this the best. You can split your answer if you have abilities in certain areas, for example, you might put a score of "6" for your own ability to market and agency might score a "4". Always be sure the total is "10" for each question.
Add up each column to see how you scored!
Property Management VS. Rent By Owner Scorecard
|1||Do I honestly have the time to answer email inquiries and phone inquiries for my home within 24 hours?|
|2||Do I have the personality and skills to rent my property? How well can I screen potential guests for underage groups before and after occupancy?|
|3||Can I handle the customer service aspects of vacation renting, including negativity? Will I compensate for problems?|
|4||Am I able to do the best job of marketing and advertising including keeping an up-to-date reservations calendar?|
|5||Do I have the necessary time involved to mail leases, collect rent, deposit funds, mail directions and refund security deposits daily/weekly? How will I handle cancellations with money?|
|6||Am I willing and able to tackle the accounting functions necessary such as tax collection, tax filing, escrow account, etc.|
|7||Am I able to see to weekly house inspections and the security of my property? Am I able to handle damage claims?|
|8||Will I be able to maintain the quality of cleanliness at my home week to week and provide linens & towels?|
|9||Am I able to manage the maintenance and upkeep of my property in every way, including guest issues that arise at 2:00 am, pool & spa complaints or hurricane evacuations?|
|10||Overall, do I want to do this, or be part of a team with a professional vacation rental management company?|
For more information, call us at (252) 491-8787.